2018 Nominations are open!
- The 'Make in India' Phone of the Year
- Innovative Network Solution of the Year for Connectivity
- Most Digital Infrastructure Friendly State
- Most Innovative App – Content based
- Smart Cities Project with Most Innovative Technology Adoption
- Best Green technology Adoption for Telecom Networks
- Innovative Telecom Product/Solution*
- Innovative Mobile App for Enterprise*
- Bringing Fortune at the Bottom of Pyramid*
*Jointly awarded by IMC and Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom.
Nominations in our 6 open categories will close at midnight (IST) on Monday, October 15, 2018.
Award Categories and Nomination Forms
Select The Category
The Make in India Phone of the Year
The 'Make in India' award combines outstanding performance, innovation and leadership as determined through assessment of high tech smartphones and feature phones on the market between October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018. This is for phones manufactured in India.
Innovative Network Solution of the Year for Connectivity
To be awarded to the most innovative network solution in Indian context for connectivity.
Most Digital Infrastructure Friendly State
To be awarded to an Indian state government having the best policies that promote Digital infrastructure.
Most Innovative App for Content
To be awarded to an innovative service provider that has content streaming online/ downloadable offline. The content may be entertainment, education, information, news, sports, social impact etc.
Smart Cities Project with Most Innovative Technology Adoption
To be awarded to Smart Cities Projects that make effective use of ICT infrastructure technology adaptation.
Best Green Technology Adoption for Telecom Networks
To be awarded to a telecom organization that implements sustainable practices in telecom and wireless active/passive networks.
“To nominate yourself in another category, Please select the another category from “Award Categories and Nomination Forms”.