THE START-UP CONCLAVE
India Mobile Congress 2017 has “Connecting the Next Billion through Mobile, Internet, and Technology” as its theme. With the gen-next cool trend to start working on new and innovative ideas, India is all set to outperform all other nations on the world stage in the years to come.India is a home for almost 3100 startups starting per year standing just behind the US, UK, and Israel.Contributing to the Indian success story is the new start up culture that India has developed for itself in the past few years. Saluting this spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship, we invite you to participate in the IMC 2017, Start Up Conclave. The conclave will recognize innovations and initiatives taken by startups that have helped transform the ICT and TMT ecosystem. This 3-day event will provide an excellent opportunity to interact and engage with Industry leaders, Mentors, Regulators, and Investors.
A nominal registration fee of Rs 20,000 will give you access to:-
- 2X2 sqm exhibitor space to showcase your ideas and products
- Single access pass for 3-Days to all the 24 sessions
- Networking access to all Delegates
- Opportunity for shortlisted start-ups to tell their story at the Innovation /Product Launch zone covered by leading media houses.
- An opportunity to be considered for start-up recognition
Basic Criteria for Qualifying
- The startup should have a minimum presence of 1 year and a maximum presence of 7 years in the market as on 31st March 2017.
- Domicile: Registered/headquartered/principal base of operations in India Business should be formally registered (LLP/Partnership/Pvt.Ltd./Public Ltd., etc).
- Tech platform/app should have been developed and it has to be commercially marketed/sold.