- First ever and single largest India Event comprising of knowledge sharing, exhibition, awards and skill harmonization.
- A common platform consisting of Government, Industry, Associations, Academia, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, Application Developers, Skill Promoters and other important stakeholders such as International Government, Global Industry etc. under one roof.
- Create a unique and distinct platform for the private sector to engage with the government and key policy decision makers by providing direct input through recommendations and policy position papers.
- Build relationships with new suppliers and reinforce ties with business partners to enhance your business
- To promote new technologies, IPRs, Entrepreneurship & Innovation through recognition and Awards
15,000 SQ. MTR. OF EXHIBITION SPACE
MULTILAYERED PARTICIPATION FROM ALL STAKEHOLDERS, FROM VARIOUS INDUSTRIES ACROSS THE WORLD
- Ministers from ICT and othspan related sectors including development, infrastructure or trade
- Representatives from ITU
- Heads of internationspan organizations
- Industry CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, CTspan of major ICT players and investors
- Bankers, Venture Capitalists
- Healthcare, retail & other ICT enabled industries
- Small & medium businesses(SMEs), founders, entrepreneurs & innovators
- Start-ups / App Developers
- Representatives from Global innovation hubs
- Academicians, Consultants and Digital leaders
- Leading Global Media